Advertisement

Canon 1DX Mark III Auto Focus = MIND BLOWN | Check THIS OUT!!!

Canon 1DX Mark III Auto Focus = MIND BLOWN | Check THIS OUT!!! I'm GIVING AWAY A $3,499 CAMERA!!! Get enter here

NEW FroPack 2 Lightroom Presets
(40% off)

I took the Canon 1DX Mark III out to photograph the Temple Women's Basketball Game in preparation for the review of the camera. I used it as a DSLR and a Mirrorless camera and wanted to quickly share with you some early thoughts about the autofocus with the mirror flipped out of the way.

DOWNLOAD Sample RAW FILES Right Here

Download MyGearVault

Get a FREE Guide To Capturing Motion In Low Light Situations (look for the orange box)

USE CODE FroKnowsPhoto at to get your 14 day FREE Trial.

___

Gear I USE
I SHOOT RAW Camera Bag
I SHOOT RAW T-Shirts
My Go To Mirrorless Camera as of now
Sony a7R IV
Sony a9 II
SIGMA 35mm f1.2 (FAVE LENS)
Nikon Z6
The Microphone I use for Vlogging
Nikon 70-200 2.8
Nikon 24-70 2.8 VR
Nikon 14-24 2.8
Nikon 105 F1.4
Sony a7 III
My Rolling Bag Of Choice For Flying

Follow me
►YouTube:
►Facebook:
►Instagram:
►Twitter:

Please help us continue to make FREE content
by purchasing one or all of the FroKnowsPhoto
Educational guides. To check out previews of
each guide click here.


Canon 1DX Mark III, Canon 1DX Mark II, Canon 1DX, Photography, Temple Basketball,

#FroKnowsPhoto #Canon1DXMarkIII #Photography nikon d6 sony rumors canon eos rp

FroKnowsPhoto,Jared Polin,I SHOOT RAW,Canon 1DX,Canon EOS 1DX Mark III,Canon 1DX Mark II,Canon EOS R,Canon EOS R5,Canon 1DX Mark III Video,canon 1dx mark III how to,canon,mirrorless,DSLR,sony a9,sony a9 II,Nikon D6,Nikon D5,Nikon Z6,Nikon Z7,canon 1dx autofocus,how to,basketball,sony a7r iv,sony a9ii,canon rf,canon rumors 2020,nikon rumors,sony rumors,canon EF,canon rumors,nikon mirrorless,canon eos rp,auto focus,autofocus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments