Advertisement

How I changed from Strong BARELVI to ONLY MUSLIM

How I changed from Strong BARELVI to ONLY MUSLIM Support my work:

May Allah almighty protects all of us. Ameen

Shaytan will try to make you lazy but please watch this video till end to get your faith refreshed.

Follow me:
Instagram:

Facebook:

And do Share/tag friends, family and anyone that can benefit. This would be Sadqa e Jaria for you and me. JAZAAK ALLAH KHAIR

The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said: "The one who guides to something good has a reward similar to the one doing it" (Muslim)

The Prophet ﷺ said: Convey (knowledge) from me even if it is just one ayah [Bukhari 3461]. May Allahﷻ have mercy on them and us. May Allahﷻ help them and every single Muslim suffering across the world. Ameen.

Barelvi,Aalahazrat,Bidati,Guatakhi,Ahlehadith,Wahabi,Deobandi,Najdi,Yuhoodi,Hanafi,Shafai,Maliki,Hambali,Quran o sunnat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments