Advertisement

How To Help A Rescue Dog Adjust To New Life | Here Is How I did It.

How To Help A Rescue Dog Adjust To New Life | Here Is How I did It. In this video, I will teach you How To Help A Rescue Dog Adjust To New Life after the adoption. I get this question after dog lovers rescue a dog and they like to help their newly adopted dog to be social and live a normal life.
I will share some tips and insight on how you can accomplish this.

◉ About Me:
I am a dog trainer and I coach dog owners. I help you to train your dog(s) without the use of treats, aversive tools like shock collars, prong collars, force and Domination. I teach and show you how to use "play & praise" as a reward to train your dog.
▶ To pre-register to my upcoming "puppy Training 101" online course, please fill out the following form to get notified. shorturl.at/jkCHJ

▶To subscribe to Saro’s channel visit:


❤ FREE e-Book ❤ 2 simple changes that you can make today to change your dog’s behaviour**


➤Online dog training courses and more:


➜Saro’s blog page:


➤ ➤ Lets Connect! **
►Facebook Group:
►website:
►Twitter:
►Instagram:
►Get my custom made T-shirts and more here:

✔Send your swag or dog-related products to:
1611 Welch St.
North Vancouver
BC, Canada
V7P 3G9

#SaroDogTraining
#SaroBoghozian
#Notreatdogtraining

How To Help A Rescue Dog Adjust To New Life,Saro Boghozian,dog training,online dog training,how to train a dog,rescue dog training,dog adoption,shelter dog,rescue dog,adopting a dog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments