Advertisement

°I Just wannabe the One u Love°||AMV||Flipaclip(REMAKE)

°I Just wannabe the One u Love°||AMV||Flipaclip(REMAKE) OOOOH yes a new animation FINALLY

Don’t worry about me this year has been crazy and I’ve been having a really hard time dealing with myself..I’ve noticed that my hard times as a little girl has changed me completely and how I function in society. Thankfully I’ve met so many wonderful people in my life, and may have also found my one and only love,I could never live without him..thank you so much for being so supportive of me and my dream.
As of now I’ll be taking a MASSIVE break when it comes to posting animations and doing them,I’ve been so busy with school and how to mange my time,it’s been tough not to get distracted but I need to finish school..


See you soon my loves~
Krystal Aura signing out

Old version:
Song:

Love°||AMV||Flipaclip(REMAKE)

Post a Comment

0 Comments