Advertisement

Mega Mix's and Future Tone's charts are the same (because it's a port)

Mega Mix's and Future Tone's charts are the same (because it's a port) I KNOW IT'S A PORT. PEOPLE KEPT ASKING IF THEY CHARTS WERE THE SAME SO I PROVIDED PROOF THAT THY ARE.
For anyone that needed proof... Sorry, but the quality- I lack a capture card, but since I'm working on a review of the game I used my phone and a tripod to record gameplay in 60 fps. It was difficult to try to sync these in every way because of different frame rates, different ratios, etc so I did my best to get the point across. My setup for Mega Mix was handheld docked, joycons loose, and I had to look at it sideways from a bit of a distance due to the setup I had. My score was much lower than it would have been because of my bad view- The Future Tone half visual is using my Perfect video and its audio.

project diva,future tone,project diva future tone,hatsune miku,project diva mega mix,project diva mega 39s,luka megurine,megurine luka,blackjack,

Post a Comment

0 Comments