Advertisement

My Stepsister Made Weird Stuff To Make Me Get With Her

My Stepsister Made Weird Stuff To Make Me Get With Her Hi guys! I’m Bradley. Recently I got kicked out of the house by my own mom because I kissed my stepsister.

When I was 17, my mom’s boyfriend Cody moved in with us, along with his daughter Cassidy. She was a nice girl who was my age, and it was kinda cool to have a sister. I can’t deny that she was really attractive, to the point that all of my friends were dying to get acquainted with her. But for me it was kinda weird to have a crush on my almost stepsister. Besides, there was another girl, Jess, that I really liked, and I had only just begun winning her attention, so, I definitely didn’t want to screw anything up.

But after a couple of weeks of living together, I began noticing that Cassidy was behaving as if she were trying to seduce me or something. You know, all those playful looks and gestures and stuff like that. And also, she was sorta trying to use any excuse to come into my room whenever I was alone in there. Let's say, I’d be playing my Nintendo Switch, and she'd just come in and sit a little bit too close to me, and just watch me play. Well, you could probably try to convince me that she was just showing her sisterly love, but wait until I tell you about my 18th birthday party.

Everything started right after mom and Cody wished me a Happy Birthday and set out on their little trip out of town to leave the whole house at my disposal. Cassidy began preparing herself for the upcoming party, and for some strange reason, she thought that I had to help her choose the perfect outfit. She got me into her room, and, acting like a model on the runway, she started showing me her short skirts and sexy blouses. Then she began dancing, so that, as she put it, I could have a better look at her. I don’t know, maybe it happened because of my birthday mood, or maybe Cassidy just looked really attractive, but she suddenly came close to me and kissed me on my lips, and I sorta kissed her back.

Our kiss lasted for less than a minute when I finally came to my senses. Of course, I immediately apologized and rushed out of Cassidy’s room. But even before I had time to close the door behind me, I heard her screaming “Happy Birthday” at me. For the rest of the day, I tried to get the thoughts about that out of my head. I couldn’t believe that this had actually happened for real. And while I was making a few final arrangements for the upcoming party, I tried to avoid Cassidy however I could. Like, as soon as she appeared in the kitchen I pretended that somebody had just called me on my cell phone and went to another room. And if she followed me, I would change my location again. I bet if someone saw us back then, they would die of laughter from this little chase that was going on.
When the guests finally arrived and crowded the house, I could finally breathe easy again. There were so many people there, that I completely forgot about the incident with Cassidy. But what’s even more important, is that Jess was there. I went up to greet her, and we started talking, and then we decided to dance a little bit, and then she suggested that we go find a quiet place. I won’t tell you everything in detail right now, but I will say that that day was definitely full of us making out, and after that, Jess and I began officially dating, so to speak.

It’s clear that I didn’t announce that I had a girlfriend at home, I mean, I thought it was none of anybody’s business. (But now I realize that I should have it done back then to avoid a lot of trouble). I was busy exchanging romantic texts with Jess, and at the same time noticed that Cassidy was continuing to flirt with me, but sorta much more persistently. Apparently, after that kiss of ours, she decided that we could start something romantic between us.

For example, once we were eating together in the kitchen, and she suddenly said that she really wanted to get a tattoo and she started asking my opinion about different parts of her body, like, where it would be better to put it. And when I said that I thought that she’d better not tarnish her beautiful body with any tattoos, she said that I was sweet for giving her a compliment and kissed me on my cheek. The other day she walked into my room, saying that she needed to show me something, and she turned her back to me and lifted her hair up with her hands. It turned out that she did get a tattoo, on the back of her neck. At the same time, she asked me to apply a special ointment on it. It’s not that I wanted to do it, but she begged me and said that I was the only one who could help her, so, I kinda had to. And once again I got a kiss on my cheek for my kind assistance...


New 2020 true story animated that actually happened!


★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,true story animated,My Story Animated,stepsister,stepmother,stepfather,family,lies,gossip,

Post a Comment

0 Comments