Advertisement

Trying to FIX: Faulty Apple Magic Mouse 1 purchased from eBay

Trying to FIX: Faulty Apple Magic Mouse 1 purchased from eBay Hi, in this 'trying to fix' video I attempt to repair a faulty Apple Magic Mouse purchased from eBay. This is the version 1 Magic Mouse with the replaceable batteries.
Remember that this is just for entertainment and I am not an expert in these repairs. The processes in the video may not be the best way, the correct way or the safest way to fix these things.
I do love fault finding and trying to fix broken things so I hope that comes across in this 'Trying to FIX' series.
Many thanks, Vince.

trying to fix an Apple Magic Mouse,faulty apple magic mouse 1,leaking batteries apple magic mouse,apple magic mouse not working,right click not working on Apple magic mouse,learning electronics,fault finding and repair,trying to fix broken things,repair not replace,my mate vince louis rossmann,magic mouse stopped working,

Post a Comment

0 Comments