Advertisement

What I spend in a week as a homeowner in Texas

What I spend in a week as a homeowner in Texas Here is a vide going over what I spend in a week as a homeowner living in Dallas Texas. Ive wanted to make this since I started my channel. it seemed fun to document all of my expenses for a week so here it is, kind of an odd week of spending.

Like and subscribe for more videos Mondays and Thursdays!!


Investing:
Free stock when you sign up

Credit Card For Travel
Earn up to 75,000 points with any Southwest Card


Credit Card For Cash Back

what,spend,in,week,dallas,texas,homeowner,as,living,expenses,spending money,how i budget,budgeting,spending habits,how i spend my money,millennial money,cnbc,make it,graham stephan,income,surplus,real estate investor,real estate,financial success,success,budgets,fire,fire movement,movement,retire,retiring,young,before 30,before 40,23 years old,spending my money as a 23 year old,how i budget my income,9-5,day job,career,real estate jobs,money,bank,invest,saving,

Post a Comment

0 Comments