Advertisement

A Casual Year in The House - Splatoon 2 Music Montage

A Casual Year in The House - Splatoon 2 Music Montage So it has been over a year since we formed a friend group known as 'The House', so I got everyone to send me some footage for me use to in a Splatoon 2 music montage! They didn't know what I was doing with the footage... until now... If you enjoyed this video, leave a like and subscribe if you're new!

If you enjoyed this video, you may like some of my other music montages:

The House:
- @Alphastar716
- @Vicvillon
- @Ninjam
- @saypil
- @Kacero
- DeltaStorm: (GET HIM TO 1K!)

Videos Used:
EXTREME WHEEL CHALLENGE (ft. YoshiMonsta, MoshPlayz and more):
I FOUND YOU FAKER! w/ The House (Final Fest Funny Moments):
So I Made my Friends Angry in Super Mario Maker 2...:
Private Battles w/ Viewers - THE HOUSE IS HERE | Splatoon 2:

-= Find Me =-
Twitter: @MoshPlayz -
Discord Server:
Twitch: @MoshPlayz -
Instagram: @moshplayz -
Epic Support-A-Creator Code: MoshPlayz (I earn a portion of the earnings when this code is used)
-= Subscribe =-

-= Music Used =-
Alan x Walkers - Unity:

#Splatoon2 #MusicMontage #Unity

moshplayz,moshplays,mosh playz,mosh plays,mosh splatoon,mosh splatoon 2,splatoon,splatoon 2,alphastar716,vicvillon,ninjam,saypil,kacero,deltastorm,the house,the house splatoon,music montage,splatoon 2 music montage,ninjam music montage,deltastorm music montage,alphastar716 music montage,splatoon 2 gameplay,nintendo switch,splatoon 2 ranked,alan walker,unity,alan x walkers - unity,splatoon music montage,splatoon 2 music video,nice tags mosh,thanks :),

Post a Comment

0 Comments