Advertisement

A Fantastic Undiscovered Bike Park!

A Fantastic Undiscovered Bike Park! We're riding at where Santa's family lives. Skypark has super fun flow trails and I got very excited! This park is one of my favorite bike parks even though they don't have a lift!

Support me on Patreon!


===========
Skypark at Santa’s Village →

The Outsider MTB's Video →

MTB Alan's Video →

BCpov's Video →
==========

My Instagram


My facebook page


Follow me on Strava!


Trail Info

van girl yuka,mtb girl,bcpov,female mtb riders,mtb,mtb couple,mtb trail riding,van life,full time mtb rider,van life couple,mtb van life,mtb vlog,van life vlog,travel vlog,female van lifer,trail reviews,skypark bike park,santat's village,neverland jumpline,sleigh ride mtb,skinnies,seesaw,teeter-totter,favorite mtb park,super fun,meeting santa claus,flow trails,MTB alan,the outsider mtb,

Post a Comment

0 Comments