Advertisement

A message to the idiot that hacked into my Fortnite account!

A message to the idiot that hacked into my Fortnite account! Thank you for hacking my account. Some people are idiots, you call it a joke and while you arguably didn't do much it is still annoying because I have had to change my password on every platform I own. You're not funny. Please get a life, if its someone I know personally, well done, you're stupid. Although I will say thank you for not changing my password or anything but otherwise. Still an idiot.


I do try very hard to get videos out as best quality as I can but if you like what you're seeing then subscribing would mean a huge deal to me. Please and thank you.



Socials:
Insta:
Twitter:

hacked,idiots,fortnite,gaming,annoyed,rage,battle,pc,fortnite battle royale,fortnite season 2,fortnite chapter 2 season 2,gaming gone wrong,fortnite rage,hacker,idiot,fortnite hacked,

Post a Comment

0 Comments