Advertisement

ALL MY NEW BABiES!! Adley & Mom open fun Hatchimal toys we find hidden inside our ultimate hotel!

ALL MY NEW BABiES!!  Adley & Mom open fun Hatchimal toys we find hidden inside our ultimate hotel! ADLEY IS IN CHARGE!! and she wants to open hatchimals instead of bedtime 😂

watch dad surprise me on his vlog-

LET'S BE FRIENDS --

HEY EVERYBODY!! I got invited to something really cool! A HATCHIMALS PARTY in Tennessee!! How cool is that?! I love Hatchimals so much and they were so nice and they left me a surprise in my hotel room!! I got a bag full of new toys and new hatchimals!! It was a long day of traveling but I really wanted to open them all and told my dad and mom that we needed to film and adley video so that I could show you everything I got!!

my last video - BRAVE DENTiST VISIT!! Adley has a tooth check up at our clinic and gets her vampire teeth cleaned!



Bye vlog *pshhhhh*

adley,shonduras,inside our house,animal routine,pet snails,best day ever,worlds first cereal baby,food baby,cereal,first,baby,fancy,fall morning routine,cozy fall morning routine,morning routine for school,fall videos,morning routine,cleaning routine,chores routine,chore,cereal baby,adley videos,taking care of my pets,new pets,hatchimals,hatchimals hatching,niko bear,baby niko,vampire tooth,teeth,vampire fangs,dentist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments