Advertisement

Corona Virus Special - Let's fight this virus together

Corona Virus Special - Let's fight this virus together Due to the special circumstances caused by the spread of the corona virus, I have decided to take a departure from making my normal video content and dedicate this channel to fighting the corona virus for the immediate future. If we all do our bit, I believe this virus can be stopped in it's tracks in no time at all - well maybe not no time at all but lets say a few days tops.
Looking forward to your comments and suggestions.

Disclaimer: During the making of this video, I went to great lengths to ensure the content was ethical and safe for anyone over the age of 18. If, as a result of watching this video something bad happens to you like a jet landing on your head, I can't afford to pay for any damages as I don't have much money. Sorry.

coronavirus,corona,facemask,make your own mask,virus,protect yourself,

Post a Comment

0 Comments