Advertisement

cute Mia very curious come checking why my hand so big than her, Mia good play exercise#5484

cute Mia very curious come checking why my hand so big than her, Mia good play exercise#5484 #NatureMonkey #babymonkeyMia

Cute baby Mia is having a good play with the rope, she very active and lovable. Mia is so curious about the size of my hand, she try come closer checking my hand. What a lovely adorable Mia.

PS: Dear all subscribers, please be remind that since February 2019, the "Comment" on my channel has been blocked by Youtube. Please do not misunderstanding, i always welcome for all comments and get in touch with my supporters. Unfortunately, my request to Youtube to get my Comment back was no success.

Thank you very much for watching and subscribe for more,
Nature Monkey

cute baby monkey,baby monkey,monkey,cute monkey,newborn baby monkey,newborn monkey,poor monkey,newborn monkey cry,baby monkey crying,poor baby monkey,pity baby monkey,pity newborn monkey,poor baby monkey hurt,adorable baby monkey,very pity baby monkey,baby monkey Mia,cute baby Mia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments