Advertisement

Erin Condren PLAN WITH ME: Country Living ft. the Graceful Planner

Erin Condren PLAN WITH ME: Country Living ft. the Graceful Planner It was absolutely wonderful to work with the Graceful Planner and I'm really sad my PR Term with her is over. So here's one last kit that's so so gorgeous. Enjoy!

Find me on Instagram to see the updated spread:



Get 10$ off your first Erin Condren order:



Sticker Shops I love:


Anne hearts Planning (Germany):

Use code AENNE10 for 10% off and my exclusive essentials freebie



MiriMiBelle (Germany):

Use code AENNEPLANS15 for 15% off



Plush Paperies (Norway):

Use code AENNE15 to save and get my freebie



The Sticker Panda Co (Sweden):

Use Code AENNE10 for 10% off and my freebie



Simply Gilded Co (USA):

Save 5$ off 15$:

Planner

Post a Comment

0 Comments