Advertisement

Flat Earth Is So True!!! You Will See The TRUTH If You Watch!!!

Flat Earth Is So True!!! You Will See The TRUTH If You Watch!!! Hey y'all... It's me, Andrew Riley again... Breaking the System of deception!

In today's episode we take a look at a beautiful view of the Gulf of Mexico, off the coast of Port Aransas. It was an amazing day when I got all of this footage for y'all. I am super proud of what has come of it.

It wasn't easy to get all the footage edited though... But well worth the 6.5 hours that it took to edit the content of today's video.

Anyway... So, you saw just about everything you needed to see in the video today, to know that I wasn't faking anything... The only thing that I want to add to this description, is a website so that you can see where the platform was out in the Gulf.
Here's the Website: saltwater-recon.com/oil-gas-platforms-map/#

Click on that link, and it will take you to the site to verify that my facts are correct. I hope you enjoyed the video, as always.... Please hit the like button, and show me some love by subscribing to the channel...

Break The System with Me!

Flat Earth,Andrew Riley,Breaking The System,Rob Skiba,Flat Earthers,Port Aransas,Aransas Pass,Flat Earth Is Real,Is Flat Earth Real,See 50 Miles Away,I can see things we shouldn't be able to,Science Is Dumb,Neil Degrasse Tyson,Bill Nye The Science Guy,Celestron Telescope 127 EQ,Celestron Telescope,Rob Skiba Flat Earth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments