Advertisement

GrubHub: I was put on BLOCK Restriction for this?! Wow!

GrubHub:  I was put on BLOCK Restriction for this?! Wow! In today's video, I discuss the crazy and unfair reason I was put on Grubhub Block Restriction. Do you think this was justified or unfair? Tune in and let your opinion be heard!

************************************************************

The Pitstop is now on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!



Twitter:



Facebook:



Instagram:



Have a topic for me you would like covered? or a story to share?

Email me at: ddpitstop@gmail.com



If you enjoy my videos and find value in them, I would greatly appreciate you hitting that LIKE button as well as subscribing to my channel!! Also, don't forget to hit the "bell" icon for notifications of new videos I release.



#ddpitstop #deliverydriverpitstop #grubhub

grubhub,grubhub delivery driver,grubhub delivery,grubhub driver app,grubhub blocks,grubhub block restrictions,grubhub block drop rate,grubhub block schedule,grubhub block restriction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments