Advertisement

HIGHEST MILEAGE C8 CORVETTE GETS A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT...

HIGHEST MILEAGE C8 CORVETTE GETS A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT... Top speed run, donuts, and a Check engine light... what a day!
COME SEE ME! Meet&Greet March 15th at the TunerEvo Show in Anaheim, CA! Use Code 'TJ' to get discounted tickets here:
Check out MVMT Limited Watch dropping March 10th!

You can subscribe to my channel for new videos, builds of my Ferrari 458, BRZ, Supra, RX-7, 2JZ 350z, vlogs and everything else that I record and share with you.

►Hunt&Co
►Best place to buy car parts
► Use “tj10” and save 10% off everything at
►Meguiar’s Store:
►Follow my Twitch

►Follow me on Instagram @tjhunt_
►Follow me on Twitter @tjhunt_

SEND ME STUFF HERE:
14781 Pomerado Rd. #115
Poway, CA
92064

tj hunt,subaru brz,cars,PC,Driving my C8 Corvette across America,C8 Corvette,2020 corvette,chevy corvette,highest milage Corvette,Check engine light,CEL,Driving across america,coast to coast,first burnout,donuts in a c8 corvette,Buying a New Corvette,c8,corvette,Top speed run,c8 corvette top speed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments