Advertisement

HOW MUCH IS MY RENT?? Answer...with an explanation

HOW MUCH IS MY RENT??    Answer...with an explanation Or should I say explanation with an answer?

Skip to 4:29 to go straight to the answer.

The most asked question for my apartment video is how much is my rent. I felt compelled to give an explanation on the pricing of the studio. Forgive me for the long winded-ness.
In case you haven't seen the video I'm referring to, I've included the link below.


rent in new york,rent in new york city,rent prices in new york,living in new york rent,cost of living,renting an apartment,cost of living high,cost of living in new york city,renting an apartment in nyc,how much is rent in new york,new york city,studio apartment nyc,studio apartment,new york,midtown manhattan apartment,midtown manhattan,new york studio,new york studio apartment,studio apartments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments