Advertisement

I Fell In Love with My Tutor

I Fell In Love with My Tutor To get your story animated, write to us: featuretruestory@gmail.com

if you are a studio, an animator, designer or voice actor and you'd like to contribute, you can also write to us at this address. We're always looking for new talents to grow our storyteller's team.

Transcript:

Hi, my name is Daisy and I am twenty two years old. I am going to tell you about the time when my dad caught me making out with my tutor and almost disowned me.

dad,mom,strict dad,math,mathematics,school,grades,My Story Animated,ACTUALLY HAPPENED,Dory Story,Share My Story,Dear Diary,Short Stories,Real True Stories Animated,My Life - My Story,True Tales,Real Life Talk,My Story,Teen Stories,Meet My Story,Clip Story,Teen life,Life Story Animated,Life Diary,storybooth,My Story Shared,

Post a Comment

0 Comments