Advertisement

I NEED A KIDNEY TO SAVE MY LIFE... LAKIA JOHNSON

I NEED A KIDNEY TO SAVE MY LIFE... LAKIA JOHNSON BE AN ORGAN DONOR; LAKIA JOHNSON, YALE NEW HAVEN TRANSPLANT CENTER, CALL: 866-925-3897, YNHH.ORG/ORGANDONATION

Hello, my name Lakia. It's a pleasure to meet you all. I enjoy reading, going to the movies, listening to music and spending time with family and friends.

In October 2016 I was diagnosed with End Stage Kidney Failure due to a bout with diabetes. I made all the necessary changes to diet and weight loss however, the diabetes didn't go away. In 2017, I decided to go vegan to heal myself with food and was able to bring my A1C to normal range.
Unfortunately, it was already too late for my kidneys.

This last hospital stay a week ago was a very pivotal moment in my life. After experiencing a fall and bumping my head many test were administered to find a transplant is needed sooner rather than later. If you've never had the experience of having the "mortality talk" with your doctor, man what a scary place to be. My team and I are racing against time.

My best chance at living my best life is to find a living donor so, I'm sharing my story with everyone, including family, friends and friends of friends. If you or someone you know are interested in being a living donor, can you help me by contacting the number attached to my information card? I greatly appreciate you all watching and sharing my story on your pages as well.

Thank you in advance for your contributions and may God bless you all.

BE AN ORGAN DONOR; LAKIA JOHNSON, YALE NEW HAVEN TRANSPLANT CENTER, CALL: 866-925-3897, YNHH.ORG/ORGANDONATION


FOR ANY DONATIONS:

JOHNSON

Post a Comment

0 Comments