Advertisement

I React to Mean Comments, So Rude!

I React to Mean Comments, So Rude! Getting mean comments is part of being on YouTube. I usually just ignore the mean comments and don't let them bother me but I recently put together this video as part of a 12 hour live stream I did to raise money for my friend Sean, if you haven't seen the stream, you can check it out here:



I had lots of comments from people who wanted to see the video again so I thought I'd upload it to YouTube for you. Please let me know if you found this amusing!

It was put together pretty quickly so I'm sure I could find a lot more mean comments for another day. These were just from the last few weeks.

I bring you a new video every week so make sure you subscribe:




emma@emmacruises.com


Join our Facebook community of over 6500 cruise mad friends! If you have any cruising questions we would love to help:

Cruising Isn't Just For Old People University:

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
My Virgin Voyages video was watched 300,000 times within a week! It certainly sparked some conversations... Missed the video? You can watch it here: What I Hated and Loved About Scarlet Lady.

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

Rude!

Post a Comment

0 Comments