Advertisement

L I E S - Animation Meme [trigger warning]

L I E S - Animation Meme [trigger warning] ♡Special thanks to : Roxxie, Ichika, Tima6713, kuricalan, ScootX, Jesse chan and SLEEPYWOFL67 for supporting me ! (thank you guys so so so much !)

WHOA an other uploading before three months waiting...? Wow.... being in vacation is awesome. I spent my days animating and editing, I've finished this in about 5 days, and god damn I love it ! I'm proud of myself for once, AE is epic af, ty Ichika for helping me out with it a bit XDDD
But hoheeeeeeee Mortal Tezer lore :^)
As some of you might know, I've been working on a story for a while. (I can't even remember how long lmao, maybe soon a year XD)
I even changed Mortal's design a little bit :p
This shows bits of the story, and also introduces two new characters;
Ji-ho - The one with pale skin, blue horns, and jet black hair
Silver - The one wearing a kitsune mask and a black and yellow jacket.

I won't say anything more about the story for two reasons; It's not finished, and I looooooove suspense and secrets, so I'll let your imagination have fun. :^)

♡Thank you guys so much for 167K subscribers !

I can't thank enough my Patreons and you all who kept watching my stuff despite my low activity, It helps me a lot in many ways ! ❤️:sob:
_______
➢Original by Typh:


➢Inspired by Sashley:


➢ Song :Lil Xan feat Lil Skies - Lies

Music belongs to the rightful owners !

➢Tools used -
✧Huion Kamvas Pro 13 ░ Adobe Animate ░ After Effects ░ Paint Tool Sai 2 ░ 24 fps✧

➢Support & social media
~♡Please consider supporting me on Patreon♡↴
Patreon :
~Check my discord server out, it's where I post my art and am active the most !↴
Discord :
Second YT:
Email : mortal.tezer@gmail.com
Full list :
_______
Mortal Tezer © Mortal
Ji-ho Inatsuri Ⅴ © Mortal
Silver Fox © Mortal

✗Copyright✗
Do not reupload my videos WITHOUT permission.

mortal,l i e s,lies,lil xan,lil skies,animation,meme,tezer,mortal tezer,ji-ho,jiho,inatsuri,inatsuri V,Silver Fox,Silver,Ji-ho Inatsuri V,yes there is a lot of tags,

Post a Comment

0 Comments