Advertisement

MARRIED AT 22 | 10 things we do as a couple for a healthy relationship | INDIAN COUPLE !!

MARRIED AT 22 | 10 things we do as a couple for a healthy relationship | INDIAN COUPLE !! Hi All,

Wanted to talk about relationships in a different type of video. Hope you like it.

Also, watch out for the bloopers towards the end of the video.


Gear I use:
_______________________________

Camera I use:

Mac:

On Camera microphone:

Lapel Microphone:

Voice over Mic:

My new professional voice over mic:

On Camera Lights:

Tripod:

Larger Tripod:

Manfrotto PIXI mini Tripod:

My latest tripod for overhead shots:

My new Mirrorless low light prime lens:
____________________________________________

Music: Epidemic sounds

relationship advice,relationship goals,marriage advice,married young,couple relationship advice,healthy relationship advice,diya madhubrata dey,diya,parth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments