Advertisement

My SIMPLE EVERYDAY MAKEUP routine - Fast, Easy and Long Lasting Make up by Joanna Bojarska

My SIMPLE EVERYDAY MAKEUP routine - Fast, Easy and Long Lasting Make up by Joanna Bojarska Hi Everyone,
In today's video I am addressing the most common questions asked about my everyday makeup.
It is my simple, everyday make up routine tutorial and I hope you will find it helpful and interesting.
As I have mentioned in the video, I do offer make up services and make up lessons 1 to 1 so if you are interested in these services do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you very much for visiting my channel.
Joanna Bojarska

CONTACT DETAILS
Beauty by Joanna
Newbury Beauty Studio
37 Jubilee Road
RG14 7NN
07715 27 2007
beauty@joannabojarska.com
www.joannabojarska.com - WEBSITE AVAILABLE SOON :)

Perfectly Posh Aveda Concept Salon
29-30 Charnham Street, Hungerford
RG17 0EJ
01488 686465
perfectlyposhhairdesign.co.uk
perfectlyposhhairdesign.co.uk


Social media:

Instagram

Facebook


Main brands used at my studio

Aveda

DermaQuest

Revitalash

Depileve

RefectoCil

Clarena

Products used in the video:
1. Skincare

2. Primer

3. Foundation

4. Cream Bronzer

5. Concealer

6. Under eye setting powder

7. Face setting powder

8. Bronzer
Golden Rose

Bobbi Brown

9. Blush

10. Contour

11. Brows
Pencil

Brow Gel Mascara

Setting Gel

12. Lips
Gloss

Lipstick

13. Setting Spray

14. Blotting Tissues

showandtell,showtell,makeup,makeuptutorial,simplemakeup,everydaymakeup,makeuproutine,chanel,tarte,dior,sephora,zoeva,essence,clarena,toofaced,urbandecay,benefit,mac,esteelauder,bobbibrown,goldenrose,charlottetilbury,skincare,everydaylook,grwm,getreadywithme,firstmakeuptutorial,beautyexpert,beautyworld,makeupartist,newburybeautystudio,hungerfordbeautystudio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments