Advertisement

Now and Then

Now and Then A Buffy the Vampire Slayer Fanfiction

Written by: Ashlee

Summery: Season 2. Buffy and Spike spend most of their time trying to kill each other. When Spike and Buffy from 200 years in the future come back in time to play matchmaker, the two enemies start to wonder how it’s possible that they become the bickering married couple that they see before them.

Story Status: Complete
Audio Status: Complete

I re-edited this video to give you the first 15, rather than just the first 5, so please excuse my slip at the beginning.

You can listen to & download the full episode from my Website at: or on AO3 at:

Also, please check out my Patreon; where I post 2 fic chapters + a one-shot each month!

Lastly, PLEASE show your love and support for the author by checking out this story & their author page, at:

Post a Comment

0 Comments