Advertisement

OVER 4x BODYWEIGHT SQUAT | ANIMAL CAGE PREP

OVER 4x BODYWEIGHT SQUAT | ANIMAL CAGE PREP Follow me on instagram

This is my last heavy squat session before the animal cage at the Arnold Classic this year. The plan at the cage is to squat anywhere from 850lbs-900lbs raw at 198lbs bodyweight. Going into this session I wasn't sure how 800lbs was going to move because it was my first time ever attempting it, but it went better than what I could've ever imagined. Once I finished squatting I went into my accessory work which went as listed below.

1. Hamstring Curls-3x10-12
2. Leg Extensions-3x10-12
3. Reverse Hypers-3x10-12
4. Calf Raises-3x10-12

If you have any questions feel free to message me and I will help you out as much I can with nutrition and training as well!

The shirt I wore in the video and the pre workout I used is by


The wrist wraps, knee sleeves, and knee wraps I used are all from

powerlifting,bodybuilding,fitness,gains,easymoney,power,strength,fit,animalpak,markbellslingshot,squat,bench,deadlift,bigger,faster,stronger,focused,arnoldclassic,animal cage,lexen xtreme,community,sports,blessed,21 years old,

Post a Comment

0 Comments