Advertisement

(Pokemon) May - Sparta Contrary Remix

(Pokemon) May - Sparta Contrary Remix Yo look I used Pokemon again! Yaya!

At first I was deciding if I should putting the title only Pokemon or the first quote. Then I wanted to use more chorus samples on my remix so I did. Then I decided to name my title what it is now because I realized that most of the samples where from May. I also added some freestyles at the awesomeness but then removed it last second due to it sounding too loud.
I know this isn't the best thing that I made but this is the shortest time distance from my new remix to the last one!

I literally have nothing to say now...........
No BGM? That's something I guess.
-------------------------------------------------
Sourse: Pokemon Advanced
Base: Sparta Contrary by John Quacks
Base:
Creator:

Sparta Remix,Sparta contrary Remix,Sparta Contrary Base,GilGum4,Pokemon,May,

Post a Comment

0 Comments