Advertisement

So I got 'exposed' for... (Tribute to Emphasise)

So I got 'exposed' for... (Tribute to Emphasise) I'm about to end this man's whole career...

Emphasise's video(s) i reacted on this very upload:
Video 1: "yonen exposed for serversiding, botting and more"

Video 2: "curb your yonen memes + gaymsensei cracked (dll download)"


For EPIC Steam artworks, check out

♡ steamgroup:
♡ discord server:
♡ discord tag: yonen#5254 ⤬ business email: yonen@hvhme.pw
♡ paypal donations: vip@hvhme.pw

♡ My Steam accounts:
⤬ (main account)
⤬ (mm alt)
⤬ (hvh alt account/ex main)

♡ Want to add me on Snapchat?
⤬ My username on snapchat is @jonzyx
♡ Want to follow me on Instagram?
⤬ My Instagram is @yonencsgo

#yonen #exposed #emphasise

* DISCLAIMER *
Please remember, even these 20 minutes you may spend watching this video will most likely be your best 20 minutes hearing about this person named Emphasise/GroundRise in general, please remember that this video wasn't made to cyberbully him,- nor was my intention to trashtalk him / cause any personal trouble to him at all.

* DISCLAIMER *
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted. "Fair Use" guidelines: www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html

yonen,yonen hvh,yonen csgo,yonen exposed,emphasise expose,yonen godmode,yonen serverside,yonen scam,sub bot,botting,emphasise exposed,groundrise,emphasise hvh,csgo cheating drama,zapped.cc exposed,gamesense,fatality.win,ev0lve.xyz,mature conversation with xane,boring malicious paste,xane exposed,xane serverside,hvh godmode,hvh serverside,hvh serversiding,lucky hvh,onetap.com hvh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments