Advertisement

Spring Clean + Decorate with Me 2020 | Cleaning Motivation With Music

Spring Clean + Decorate with Me 2020 | Cleaning Motivation With Music Spring Clean and decorate with me 2020 with Serious Cleaning Motivation! If you are ready for spring like me lets clean up our homes and decorate together because I cant wait for a little warmer weather! In todays video we are doing a basic tidy up, and finally decorating with all the adorable spring pieces I found at Micheals and HomeGoods. They are seriously always so amazing when it comes to decor!
Video ideas for next week what i eat in a day, a week of outfits, day in the life, or kitchen organization ideas! Vote in the comments below!
****
NEW CASH CRUSH CHANNEL:
****
Amazon Links To Products Mentioned:
Sun and earth Cleaner -
Connoisseurs Diamond Dazzle Stik -
LG Cordzero A9 Cordless Stick Vacuum -
Seventh Generation Glass Cleaner -
Pink Cleaning Gloves -
The Yoga Kitchen Cookbook -
The Beauty Chef Cookbook -
Super Roots Cookbook -
Mindful Cards I Am Loving! -

#cleananddecorate #cleaning #cleaningmotivation #clean #springdecor #mykastauffer

Myka's Instagram - @MykaStauffer
My Website! -



Join Our Family Channels and Subscribe!

Myka Stauffer -

Stauffer Garage -



Cleaning Motivation Videos -

Kitchen Organization Ideas -

Organization Videos -

Konmari Playlist! -

Home Decor Videos -

All Of My Pregnancy Videos:



BUSINESS INQUIRIES & PACKAGES: email in my "About" section



My Mailing Address:

Myka Stauffer

PO Box 1052

715 Shawan Falls Dr

Dublin, OH 43017



THANK YOU to every single one of you for being so supportive and watching my channel, it means more than you will ever know! I truly feel like you are part of my family and for this Im so grateful! As a SAHM stay at home mom, I try to share with you my tips and suggestions to slay your day as a busy mom and homemaker. Like and SUBSCRIBE for more ♡



DISCLAIMER: I provide my videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. I am not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in my videos.

cleaning,Cleaning motiovation,clean,clean with me,whole house clean with me,cleaning my room,cleaning motivation 2020,cleaning house,house cleaning,cleaning music,cleaning motivation with music,extreme cleaning motivation,all day clean with me,clean with me 2019,ultimate clean with me,speed cleaning,cleaning routine,clean with me 2020,all day cleaning,speed clean,cleaning my house,messy house,whole house cleaning,myka stauffer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments