Advertisement

Sundry Snakehead Fish Supplier in Phnom Penh

Sundry Snakehead Fish Supplier in Phnom Penh Started a new trip with my brothers on Sunday morning in Phnom Penh city. We went to have breakfast at 7 Makara market. I ate Vietnamese Noodle "Nom Banch Chok Sros" then we continued to Grand Phnom Penh on a road to new Prek Phnov Market. Along the road, we spotted a place like a small island having something that we wanted to check out. We walked in and noticed it's sundry snakehead fishes. They're one of the dried fishes suppliers in Phnom Penh city. The price for whole sale per kilogram is 20,000riel (USD 5). It's reasonable price because, my wife bought this at the market per kilo is 28,000riel (USD 7). I bought 1Kg to try at home. it was really good.

I'm using Canon G7X Mark II Camera for this video.

I hope that you enjoyed watching this video and find a relaxing place to visit in Cambodia.

You can click Subscribe to receive update videos.

If you have any comments, please write them down below.

If you enjoyed the video, please click LIKE or SHARE it.

Check out this video:

Check out my channel:

This channel is creating to promote Travel & Tourism of Cambodia, a small country border to Thailand, Vietnam, and Lao in Southeast Asia. Angkor Wat temple is the most well-know tourist site in Cambodia. We rich in natural resorts, mountains, waterfalls, sea, river, secret culture, and lifestyle. I sure hope that you will support and enjoy my efforts in this channel. Thank you!!

Facebook page:
Facebook page:

Facebook group:
Facebook group:

Twitter:

Pinterest:

Blogger:

Phnom

Post a Comment

0 Comments