Advertisement

Taurus - March 2020 - Coming into alignment allows you to see the person is genuine

Taurus - March 2020 - Coming into alignment allows you to see the person is genuine Personalised readings are available via 'Book Now' on my Facebook page - . 

While there is a recommended price guide, energy exchange for all readings is negotiable.

Monetary energy exchange/donations can be made via PayPal (International and Australia) at  Beem It (Australia only) via @kelleepsychic.

This is a general reading and will not resonate with everyone, please take what works and leave what doesn't.

You can find my ramblings and poetry at the following blogs:

Dancing With The Phoenix 

Poetry From The Ashes 

The easiest way to contact me is via my Facebook page - @kel.lee.psychic

Please see my Facebook Page for a full list of services.

#taurus,#tarot,#reading,#spirit,#messages,#psychic,#medium,#kelleepsychic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments