Advertisement

The Beauty of Adoption

The Beauty of Adoption As I edited today's video, I couldn't help but notice all the little moments that seemed so ordinary in the moment, but when I looked at them again, with fresh eyes, they felt like the extraordinary moments. Memories I will treasure with my kids. Today, I'd encourage you to look at the mundane of life with fresh eyes and try to pull out a few extraordinary moments in your otherwise ordinary day. Love you guys.

✨Get your FREE Adoption Resource


✨Pre Order My Book (Coming April 2020)


***If you pre-order from amazon they don't charge you until the book ships at the end of April, and they give you the lowest selling price during the pre-sale period ***


🌿PRODUCTS MENTIONED:🌿
Color with Water Mat for Toddlers:

🎥 My Lifestyle Channel:

To keep up with our journey in real time- be sure to follow us over on IG:

💲RAKUTEN $ How I get cash back while shopping online ➡️

(it's seriously the best y'all!, get $10 in your account when you use my link to sign up!)

SHOP OUR MERCH +


SHOP NOONDAY (SPRING 2020)


O U R T O D A Y . C O M S E G M E N T :


Shop My A M A Z O N store:


★ Where else can you find us?
INSTAGRAM -

BLOG- www.thisgatherednest.com

TWITTER -

FACEBOOK -

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: thisgatherednest@gushcloud.com

Adoption

Post a Comment

0 Comments