Advertisement

Trisha Paytas Does NOT have Dissociative Identity Disorder(Borderline Personality Disorder Symptoms)

Trisha Paytas Does NOT have Dissociative Identity Disorder(Borderline Personality Disorder Symptoms) Trisha Paytas just made a video claiming she has Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) in a "Meet My Alters" video. This is after Anthony Padilla was on the trending page for his video with DissociaDID and others. In this video we discuss the symptoms of borderline personality disorder (BPD) and why Trisha Paytas needs to chill.

UPDATE: DissociaDID did a reaction -
Trisha's response - Dear Anthony Padilla:

Symptoms list:

Disclaimer: I cover trending topics to see what we can learn. I’m not a licensed professional, so when we discuss mental health topics, these are just my personal opinions based on my experience. If you need help, give online therapy a try:

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @TheRewiredSoul


Try the online therapy app I personally use for my mental health:
(Using this link helps support the channel)

Follow me on Medium.com for mental health blogs:


Support the channel and get cool stuff!:

Follow the podcast on Spotify:

Check out the brand new Rewired Soul blog:

Become a Patron for exclusive content and perks!:

Join my mailing list for mental health motivation:

The Rewired Soul Merch:

Patreon Links:
LGBTQ Resource List:

trisha paytas,mental health,trisha,paytas,the rewired soul,rewired soul,borderline personality disorder,anthony padilla,anthony padilla did,anthony padilla dissociative identity disorder,anthony padilla dissociadid,dissociadid,meet my alters,trisha paytas did,trisha patyas dissociative identity disorder,dissociadid reaction,dissociadid reacts to trisha paytas,dissociadid trisha paytas reaction,trisha paytas anthony padilla,dear anthony padilla,

Post a Comment

0 Comments