Advertisement

uh oh! | flipaclip animation meme | happy bday miA ASKSKSKFHAA- | epic loopy

uh oh! | flipaclip animation meme | happy bday miA ASKSKSKFHAA- | epic loopy this is a shitpost haha but i put best effort in (scheduled so this is 4 weeks old,,)

HAHAHA OK I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MIA (nO hoMO lOL) BUT LIKE YEA G-
happy bday mia ily ;)) thanks for staying beside me for 9 years, you’re like my sister 馃槶馃槶 i hope we can still stay best friends when we head to middle school.. thank you so much for dealing with me when i’m sad or upset, i’m sorry for acting like a jerk to you, you know i don’t mean it right?? i love you and i’ll forever be there beside you even if i’m not even there. thankyoU miAA you’ve been saying uh oh stinky for the longest time ever since grace stated it. thanks for knowing the yt and discord is my safe space and understanding that i don’t like when people see my channel. anyways i’ll be there by your side so don’t forget that 馃様 ilysm and happy bday bestie ❤️❤️




original:
inspired: none
song:



oc:

- mia (c) mia // persona (not rlly but ig)




ty for watching cya-

loopy

Post a Comment

0 Comments