Advertisement

WE INTERRUPT OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED BROADCAST

WE INTERRUPT OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED BROADCAST "A Special News Bulletin",
My apologies for not being able to make as many videos as I would like but I will work to create a new space where I can practice and avoid disturbing anyone where I live.
My sticks sometimes can get a bit loud.
I have a few older broken or unused tools to help create the lumber for the work out room and the house so I will have to share some video of that when I can.
I also want to share some of my friends work Michael Lewin is an Artist from the UK and makes amazing art and clothing for Nunchaku Pioneers and others., His site is Aiki Hands.
He also is now overseeing the group while I take a break from social media.

Created with Wondershare Filmora

Wondershare Filmora9,self improvement for the general public,A practice you can do at home,An art the costs less,slightly dangerous,Safety is the goal,self improvement is the path,learning about change,special needs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments