Advertisement

Weaves Of Fate By TheCrims - Dev Com 1 w| Crims

Weaves Of Fate By TheCrims - Dev Com 1 w| Crims Map Download:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, I'm BSM! I'm a long time Minecraft player, and these days I mainly play and make CTM maps. On this channel you can expect (mostly) livestreamed playthroughs of CTM maps (of all kinds; full, mini, advent - I'm not picky), with the occasional stream about building of similar maps too (normally on Thursdays). Also, I participate in a challenge called the 'MHC' as well - often with friends including other CTM mapmakers and players! Expect MHC episodes on Mondays & Fridays. Thanks for tuning in, and I hope you enjoy the show!

Stream Schedule:
8:30 - ~10:15BST Monday to Thursday

Map Reviews Spreadsheet:

Crims

Post a Comment

0 Comments