Advertisement

Whatever The Cost ❤✨ ((MUSIC VIDEO))- lANTZ (Prod.dudeitsjack)

Whatever The Cost ❤✨ ((MUSIC VIDEO))- lANTZ (Prod.dudeitsjack) LxF's lANTZ is back again with a new music video for all for you, "whatever the cost".

This song is about dealing with my feelings of anxiety and generally uncomfortable feelings. My anxiety stopped me from being with the person I wanted to be with and it got to the point where I was really struggling to get by.
The message of this one was simple, any challenge that came my way was worth it, and I would take them on whatever the cost.


Lyrics:

Pride is my disguise I’m scared to look inside

Alone with all my fear, alone with all my lies

I’m an angel in her eyes, im a devil in my mind

Amazing to frustrating in stuck up in-between

I hate saying things i don’t even mean

The pain is an addiction I can’t seem to leave

I can’t find the words I just wanna scream

Optimistic nihilistic pessimistic can’t prevent these heuristics

Stuck inside my head swallowed up the key

Stuck with all this angst sigh ity

I’m afraid of what might happen or what I could have

I wanna be free appreciate what i have


Feel sick so shit pain get lost

Feel so still like im stuck in frost

You’re what I want whatever the cost

I gave you my heart but i need back

I need some time and make a comeback

I know what i want and that is you

I’ll work on myself till I become brand new

The change is imminent it’s coming fast

I’ll blast up the old me the guy from the past

I’ll take it all on what ever the task

rap,song,emotional,anxiety,trippy,lxf,whatever,the,cost,heart,love,change,uk,2020,sing,pain,

Post a Comment

0 Comments