Advertisement

Are SUPPLEMENTS Essential?!.. (Protein Powder, BCAA & Creatine) My Thoughts.

Are SUPPLEMENTS Essential?!.. (Protein Powder, BCAA & Creatine) My Thoughts. 20% off my Training Plans with code - OBI20
CROSSLIFTR Training Plans (Conventional or Crossfit Box) Program:
__
Follow me on INSTAGRAM:

__
BREAKTHEMOULD Merch:

__
My PHD NUTRITION Supp List:

Smart Bars: https:
Pre workouts: VMX and Pump
Intra workout: battery-3tm-powder
ZMA before bed
Creatine
Diet Whey protein
Phd Nut butter
Phd Greens
Omega 3
Reinforce Joint Heath caps
Other supps
Vitamin D
Turmeric
Digestive enzymes and peppermint Oil
Probiotics
__

My Fitness TrackerThe Whoop Fitness Tracker i use Disc code ‘OBI’
__

My SPOTIFY Playlist:

Thank you to @Crossfitputney for a great CrossFit Gym in London

FACEBOOK:

TWITTER:

Business Enquiries Email: Obiuvincent@gmail.com

#BREAKTHEMOULD #CROSSLIFTR

homeworkout,Crossfit,bodybuilding,workout,simeon panda,mike rashid,stevecook,shredded,chest WORKOUT,bradley martyn,chris bumstead,fitness,health,athleanx,officialthenx,christian guzman,roblipsett,bulking,kai greene,jeff said,brooke ence,matt fraser,crossfit games,weightlifting,gymshark,mikethurston,jeff nippard,mikethurston supplements,top5supplements,Jeffnippardsupplements,Whey protein,Supplementguide,Jeremyethiersupplements,Supplementsformass,supplementsforleanmass,

Post a Comment

0 Comments