Advertisement

ASMR on The Floor

ASMR on The Floor May I introduce to you: Lofi Friday - or should I say lofi Friyay?! :D (Name is totally inspired by Frivvi ❤️) In these types of videos I'll only use my phone or tablet to film visuals and sounds. No fancy mic and setup, just good old classic ASMR. Hope you'll enjoy! PS: I won't upload a lofi video every Friday, but whenever I have the time to film one. :) For more lofi ASMR, click here:

🎵I'm on Spotify now ➡️

🏆 Want a custom vid, a personalized birthday wish, a pep talk & more?

✉️ Business Mail: fastasmr@gmail.com

🎁 For exclusive videos, audios and more - click here! ➡️

👚Merch! ➡️

💤Download our ASMR app, use my code "fastasmr":

❤️Want to do good? My favorite charities to donate to:




❤️❤️Due to some of the comments I get on my videos: If you feel like there's no light at the end of the tunnel, talk to someone! ➡️

→ F I N D M E H E R E ←
☆ Spotify:
★ apple music:
☆ instagram:
★ twitter:

ASMR,lofi asmr,lofi friday,asmr lofi friday,fastasmr lofi,asmr on the floor,asmr lofi mic,asmr lofi tapping,lofi asmr fast,asmr on the floor fastasmr,fast asmr,fastasmr,asmr floor,old school asmr,classic asmr,classic asmr videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments