Advertisement

Cancer♋️ Ex tarot reading| Ex finally realize how much they hurt you.But it’s too late to say sorry

Cancer♋️ Ex tarot reading| Ex finally realize how much they hurt you.But it’s too late to say sorry For all cross washer 11:16

Thanks 😊 for watching and have a bless : )

Contact me
Tarotspellhealing6@gmail.com : )

For questions through email text only

🔮1 question for $8
🔮 5 questions for $40

Personal reading will be through Phone call on Skype

🔮Personal reading $25 for 18 minutes
🔮general reading $40 30 minutes
🔮Business, job, career, finance and health $30 25 minutes
🔮Love ❤️ spells $80
🔮Understanding in your relationship/marriage $60
🔮Business and finance $70
🔮Healing and protection $66
🔮New beginning/new love $75

Payment 👇🏾
Cashapp
PayPal

After your payment contact me Through my email at tarotspellhealing6@gmail.com

For update on more coming video subscribe to not miss out : ) 👇🏾👇🏾

Check your sun, moon, rising and Venus signs 👇🏾👇🏾


For personal reading contact me at tarotspellhealing6@gmail.com

Get advice about past, present and future.

Love, marriage, protection, healing, good luck/money and jobs

I’m here to give you a good reading from God and the universe. If your time run out with me and the universe/God want me to give you more message... I will give you it with out no cost. Because I’m working for God not for myself. He the one who give me the power and wisdom to help people who really needs it the most. Almighty God take control of me when I’m doing reading. That why I don’t remember anything when I’m done reading for you.

I do spell to make your business better, get a job, have better understanding in your relationship/marriage, protection / healing and make your money better/get good luck in with things you do.

Please don’t contact me to do a spell to take someone man, mess up someone else life and business. Because I will know your true intentions. I’m working for the almighty God thanks again :)

connected me at any questions 👇🏾👇🏾
Tarotspellhealing6@gmail.com : )

sorry

Post a Comment

0 Comments