Advertisement

Speaking & understanding 6+ languages - how I came to be a polyglot

Speaking & understanding 6+ languages - how I came to be a polyglot Ever since I can remember, I have always been fascinated by languages, loving each and every opportunity to learn something new in a language other than my own.
I think part of it may be that speaking another language for me is basically an opportunity to do a form of acting - in other words, while I'm speaking a language, I almost feel like in that specific moment I am "pretending" to be a person whose first language that is.
Naturally it's always a bit of a challenge to some an extent, and perfection isn't necessarily the goal - communication is - and it's SO MUCH FUN! I love it and I really can say with confidence that languages are a HUGE part of who I am.
* Disclaimer: I am NOT a spy (although if I were, I probably wouldn't tell you!) *

So, join me in this little video about the 6+ languages I speak to various degrees of fluency and if you speak any languages yourself, please let me know in the comments below!
N.B. If you do not speak a foreign language, but wish to learn one, make sure you subscribe to my channel as language learning videos are on their way :)

Regardless, please hit subscribe to stay posted on other topics as well, such as art, travel, healthy eating and living... the list goes on!

On other social media platforms I can be found at....

Facebook:
Instagram:
Yoga Instagram:
Vegan facts Instagram:
IMDB:

------------------
VEGAN INSPIRATION (thanks to @Laura Maliszewska!) :

• 101 REASONS TO GO VEGAN:

• FORKS OVER KNIVES: (AVAILABLE ON NETFLIX)

• COWSPIRACY: (AVAILABLE ON NETFLIX)

• THE BEST SPEECH YOU'LL EVER HEAR:

• DOMINION:

• EARTHLINGS:

• UPROOTING THE LEADING CAUSES OF DEATH:

speaking lots of languages,how to speak different languages,how to be a polyglot,polyglot lady,foreign languages,how many languages can you speak,speaking another language,girl speaking languages,be a polyglot,learning languages,speaking languages,funny girl speaking languages,fbi girl,is this girl a spy?,is this girl fbi?,speak languages well,be fluent in other languages,speak languages fluently,vegan polyglot,polyglot,communicate,speaking in tongues,

Post a Comment

0 Comments