Advertisement

The biggest Aquarium Goal accomplished!

The biggest Aquarium Goal accomplished! The biggest Aquarium Goal accomplished!

CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE
northfinusa.com use code jaywilson15 = 15% off

馃棧 Best of Jay Wilson

⚠️ACA - CICHLID.ORG = BECOME A MEMBER FOR $35 ⚠️
New videos every week馃帴
SUBSCRIBE❗️


LET'S CONNECT❗️


or jaywil07



About Jay Wilson:
Hi My name is Jay Wilson and I am an avid African cichlid keeper and owner of NorthFinUSA. I love Keeping Fish and educating folks on how to keep a crystal clear aquariums along with helping Fish keepers get started in the fish hobby. When I am not messing with Cichlids or frogs I am playing with my son and working out. I currently keep Cichlids, Geophagus along with Tropheus and Goby, 2 vivariums and some shrimp and a betta. My dream tank ..... I guess I will never get there. Follow me on my fish keeping journey and do not forget to follow me on Instagram!
-------------------------------------------------
#cichlids #monsterfish #FISH #AFRICANCICHLIDS #AQUARIUMS #DARTFROGS #JOSHSFROGS #UNIVERSALROCKS #NORTHFINUSA #FRITZAQUATICS

aquarium,fritz aquatics,sicce,cichlids,african cichlids,fish,aquariums,vivariums,vivarium,frogs,pumps,sicce us,goals,aquarium goals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments