Advertisement

লঞ্চঘাটের হোটেলের গরুর মাংসের ঝোল || ভাজি, ভর্তা || Vlog of an Ordinary Weekend

লঞ্চঘাটের হোটেলের গরুর মাংসের ঝোল || ভাজি, ভর্তা || Vlog of an Ordinary Weekend Hello my beautiful friends, Today I shared with you guys my weekend routine and some really authentic Bangladeshi curry recipe.
Hope you guys enjoyed my vlog today.
Thanks for watching my vlog.
#beefcurry, #chickencurry, #SundayVlog, #banglaiVlog,

nadira zaman,Beef curry,chicken curry,recipe,restaurant style beef curry,beef with potato curry,traditional beef curry,cabbage recipe,cabbage baje,ওল কচু রেসিপি,easy beef curry recipe,easy chicken curry recipe,Sunday vlog,Sunday routine,Starbucks caffe shop,মাংসের ঝোল,গরুর মাংসের ঝোল,Nadira Zaman,bangladeshi vlog,bangladeshi blog,blog,vlog,Bengali vlog,banglai vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments