Advertisement

5 Pieces of AUDIO GEAR for Wedding|Freelance Videographers

5 Pieces of AUDIO GEAR for Wedding|Freelance Videographers Hope this was everything you hoped and dreamed to know about audio!

List of Gear in order of introduction in the video:

Scratch Mic:
Lav Mic:
Smart Lav Adaptor:
Zoom Recorder:
XLR Cables:
Noise-Cancelling Headphones:
Tascam Recorder:
Sony Handheld Recorder:
Mic-Sleeves:
Olympus Handheld Recorder:
Red Whip Cable Ties:
New Lav Mic/Recorder:
Shure Podcast Mic:

**The above are paid Amazon links that will direct you to my associate account through Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. **Commissions Earned**

_____________________________________

Follow me on Instagram:
Want to come to my TWO-DAY Workshop?:

_____________________________________

MY [other] GEAR (shot everything in this video with this stuff)

My Camera:
B-Roll Camera:
My Backup Camera:
All My Lenses:
Dreamy Filter:
My Whole Constant Light Setup:
Battery for Constant Light:
Variable ND Filter:
7-Inch Monitor:
Monitor Arm:
Monitor Batteries:
Camera Cage:
Rails:
Rail Mount:
Top Handle:
Top Handle Release:
Cold Shoe Mount:
CFAST Memory Card:
My 5TB Hard Drive:

**The above are paid Amazon links that will direct you to my associate account through Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. **Commissions Earned**

#Audio #WeddingVideography #WeddingAudio

_____________________________________

Do you like the music I use?

Get 1 FREE MONTH of music licensing from my go-to source:

For a crazy affordable music option (only $16.60/month with a two-month free trial):

Music in this video licensed by Musicbed

_____________________________________

PRESETS

My Favorite Photo Presets:
Older Version of my Favorite Photo Presets:

_____________________________________

Thanks so much for your support!
Lean in to what makes you different! Much love!

Audio for weddings,how to use audio for weddings,which audio is best for weddings,which audio is best for wedding videography,audio for filmmaking,cheap audio recorder,cheap audio recorder for filmmaking,cheap audio recorder for video,affordable audio recorder,best audio recorder,how to record audio for weddings,how to record audio for youtube,how to record audio for documentary,audio for videography,audio for wedding videography,audio recorder for videographer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments