Advertisement

Breaking News: Mortgage Rate update.

Breaking News: Mortgage Rate update. Why aren’t rates even lower!!!?????? The stock market has crashed, 10 year is lowest ever why are mortgage rates not following? In this video I explain the factors as to what is affecting mortgage rates. Now let me be clear, mortgage rates are “stupid low” and I am locking people all day long. Trying to find the bottom in this market is impossible BECAUSE of the factors I cover in this video. If you like it lock it! YES I do mortgages in 30+ states and YES I want to help you. Call me at 707-478-0637. Nmls 247743. Guaranteed rate mortgage #2611

Www.zerostressMortgage.com

Also Miami is amazing and I want to live here so Florida friends call me now so I can justify buying a house here!:)

Yes I know the lighting it terrible BUT THIS IS BREAKING NEWS and check out that view. I ❤️ Florida

#mortgagerates,interestrates,mortgagerates,mortgage,refinance,homeloans,guaranteedrate,bestlenders,

Post a Comment

0 Comments