Advertisement

FaZe Jarvis Plays Fortnite until he gets BANNED (PRANK)

FaZe Jarvis Plays Fortnite until he gets BANNED (PRANK) My Little Brother FaZe Jarvis and I did a Prank on Fortnite to troll people & make them think he is unabanned..
Subscribe to Jarvis & Kay!

Use Code "FaZeKay" in the Fortnite Item Shop!
SUBSCRIBE TO FaZe Kay -

My Little Brother is LIVE NOW -
Sub to FaZe Jarvis -

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM & TWITTER
-Instagram -
-Twitter -
- Add my Snapchat - FaZeKay or 🇬🇧
-Check out my livestream -

Business Contact - FaZeKayBusiness@gmail.com

kay,fazekay,faze kay,charlotte parkes,jarvis,little brother,kids,fortnite,pg,family,fortnite: battle royale,gaming,vlogs,faze jarvis,little brother jarvis,FaZe Jarvis Plays Fortnite until he gets BANNED (PRANK),faze jarvis plays fortnite,fortnite faze jarvis,stream sniped,banned,banned on fortnite,I Stream Sniped Ninja until he BANNED me on Fortnite...,i pretended to be,i pretended,pretended,13 year old,kid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments