Advertisement

Gaming Monitor Distance (How Far Should My Eyes Be From the Monitor?)

Gaming Monitor Distance (How Far Should My Eyes Be From the Monitor?) In this video, I share interesting research about how vision works and the influence it has on how we should view our monitors when gaming. I also share my recommended process on how to find the right monitor distance for you
_

Crosshair Focus Video (How to use the Eyes):

_

Fully Homepage:
Jarvis Whiteboard Standing Desk:
Jarvis Monitor Arm:
Jarvis Chair in the Video:
_

Research resources:











_

✅Support the channel:
Patreon:
Paypal: Donate@fpscoach.com
_

👨‍🏫Coaching Lessons:

_

👍Follow me:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Discord:
Website:
_

📧Email:
Contact@fpscoach.com
_

🎧Equipment:
Mouse - ZOWIE ZA12:
Keyboard - HyperX Alloy FPS Pro:
Mousepad - HyperX Speed Edition:
Mouse Bungee - ZOWIE CAMADE:
Headset - HyperX Cloud Flight:
Webcam - Logitech C920S:
Microphone - Blue Snowball:
Monitor - ZOWIE XL2430:
Adjustable Table - Jarvis Whiteboard Standing Desk:
Monitor Arm - Jarvis:

csgo,fps games,esports,fps coach,ron rambo kim,#FullyPartner,#LivingFully,#ActiveWorkspace,#StandingDesk,#Movement,

Post a Comment

0 Comments