Advertisement

《Get Eleven and Eight's Powers》《Extremely Powerful》《Kinda Forced》

《Get Eleven and Eight's Powers》《Extremely Powerful》《Kinda Forced》 ☆《》♤♡◇♧◇♧♡◇♧◇◇♡Hi guys!!! Welcome to my channel this is a subliminal to get Eleven and Eight's Powers

☆▪¤《》♤♡◇♧♡♡◇♧♤◇◇♧¡¿♤◇◇♤♡◇
Hey guys I made this sub because I love Eleven and Eight and there powers are cool so I decided to make this and it was requested to!!!!

☆Request here!!!☆《》♤◇♧♧♤♤¡¿


☆▪○○●□■♤¤《》♤♡♧♤◇◇♤♤♡♡◇♡♡◇
Benefits in the pinned comment
☆▪¤●□■♤♡◇《》♡◇◇♡♡◇◇◇♡♤♡◇◇◇

Song: Believer by: Imagine Dragons

☆Tips!!!☆▪¤《》♤♡◇♤♡◇♧
☆Drink alot of water for faster results
☆Listen to a booster for faster results
☆Listen atleast 5 times a day
☆Listen with Headphones
☆Listen at 30-60% for faster results
☆Listen to blockage remover or flushes if not getting results
☆If you get a headache stop listening and take a break until it gets better

《Facts about me》☆▪¡¿♤♡◇♤◇♤◇♤◇○●□♤◇♧
□I'm Zyon
□I'm Male
□I'm 13(11/20/06)
□I'm a Scorpio
□I'm American🇺🇸
□African American
□I love to play video games, Anime, Stranger Things, Watch Youtube Videos, Fortnite, Make Gacha Videos, Make Subliminals

《Good Luck》☆▪¤□□■♤♡◇♧♡♡♧♧☠❣💟💝💜💜💚💚💗💖💕

Forced》

Post a Comment

0 Comments