Advertisement

My make up Highlights in 18 months of constant practice and learning thru experience.

My make up Highlights in 18 months of constant practice and learning thru experience. Firstly it's an honour for me that BAYANIHAN CHARITY group in Hongkong led by DG Mayo that time has a significant contribution in my first year of my make up struggle. It supported me a lot in terms of cosmetics and some was donated by the co-member in that organisation. It's is also my training ground as I did make up during tha Charity photoshoot events wherein all the donations that we collected was sent to help beneficiaries who need help financially, medical or support for all the pupils in one rural area in Mindanao. In that events I trained my makeup skills by trial and error but eventually I saw my self improving. And I was very thankful about that.

Secondly I would like to give special thanks to my friends and Photographers too , DG Mayo, Sparrow Gold Resmilla, Rosana Ramos Baglao Quilop, Fre Angle, Hope Less, Brenda Arcenas,
Kit Rock, Fre Ddie, Alina Vaso, Raffy Nadayag and Weberson Pereira . Because of them they enhanced my art work and turned it to a masterpieces by editing so it will look great and published them online by means of Photography.
Again thank you very much for your efforts.

Lastly thank you for the clients who trusted me.
Sometimes maybe I failed your expectations but I'm asking for apology about that. But overall I know most of you was satisfied and happy for the outcome and you inspired me more to continue with my venture.

I found many friends along with that , that's why doing makeup for me is fun and exciting. And I realized, being good is never been a hard thing for me because even though some of you just along with me for one time I know you will never ever forget me.

Thank you very much and hope to see you soon .😍😍😍

#makeUp #photography #BAYANIHANCHARITYinHongkong,

Post a Comment

0 Comments